Visegrad Platform for Dialogue on Democracy, Human Rights and Civil Society – this project is led by four organizations from the Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Slovakia and aims to create a long-term Visegrad discussion platform within the annual Forum 2000 Conferences based on V4 countries’common democratic values. Focus will be on the fields of democracy, human rights, civil society development and also on the role of new democracies in assisting democatic developments in other countries.
- Bring together region’s policy makers, experts, civil society practitioners and implementers.
- Create a space for joint brainstorming, concept sharing, discussion of risks and challenges, and development of innovative democracy assistance policies.
- Help to conduct more strategically planned, consistent and efficient policies of V4 countries.
- Strengthen the voice of V4 countries vis-á-vis other actors in the fields of democracy assistance and on the international stage in general.
- Promote and strengthen pro-democracy discourse and convictions in the Czech and Visegrad public space.
- Educate interested public via free access to the panel discussions and online broadcasting.
- Nadace Forum 2000
Forum 2000 Foundation
Czech Republic, www.forum2000.cz
- Demokratikus Jogok Fejlesztéséért Alapítvány
Foundation for Development of Democratic Rights – DemNet
- Stowarzyszenie Willa Decjusza
Villa Decius Association
- Inštitút pre verejné otázky
Institute for Public Affairs
Supported by the International Visegrad Fund