In fulfillment of the obligations of a personal data controller set forth in Articles 13 and 14 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter: “General Data Protection Regulation” or “RODO”) (Official Journal of the EU L 119 of 04.05.2016), we would like to inform you that Villa Decius Association (hereinafter: “SWD”) has prepared the following information for the persons whose data it processes. The purpose of the information provided by the SWD is to enable you and your employees to exercise the rights set forth in the General Data Protection Regulation, i.e. in particular the right of access to data, the right to rectification of data, erasure of data and other rights set forth in the General Data Protection Regulation.
This Announcement does not impose any additional obligations on you. With regard to the personal data indicated by you for contacting the SWD, we only ask you to acquaint these persons with the content of the information or refer these persons to www.villa.org.pl.
Information regarding the processing of personal data by Villa Decius Association.
In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC, Official Journal of the EU, L 119/1 of 4 May 2016 (hereinafter: General Data Protection Regulation), Villa Decius Association, as the Controller of your personal data, being an individual (data subject), provides the following information.
(1) Data on the Administrator:
Villa Decius Association, 28 July 1943 17a Street, 30-233 Krakow
Contact to Inspector for Personal Data Protection: firstname.lastname@example.org
(2) Your personal data will be processed for:
- handling current projects
- maintaining correspondence regarding the current activities of the Villa Decius Association
- sending invitations to conferences, debates, seminars, meetings and accepting confirmations of attendance and confirmations of joining our actions and campaigns
- sending information about our publications, actions and campaigns, etc.
- sending newsletters
- sending information about the possibility of supporting our activities with a donation or 1% tax.
- to execute concluded service or work order contracts, based on Art. 6 (1) lit.
(b) General Data Protection Regulation,
to perform legal obligations incumbent on the Controller, based on Article 6 (1) lit.
(c) of the General Data Protection Regulation for tax and accounting purposes,
- resulting from legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, on the basis of Article 6(1)(f) of the General Data Protection Regulation), viz: (i) for the purpose of marketing the Administrator’s own services and products, (ii) for the purpose of establishing, defending and asserting claims, (III) for the purpose of creating compilations, analyses and statistics for the Administrator’s internal needs, which includes reporting, marketing research, planning
- development of services, creation of statistical models, (IV) for administrative purposes, as well as for network and information security
- ticket sales
- handling project recruitment processes.
(3) Recipients of your personal data are:
entities supporting the operational execution of the Agreement, such as: technical support of equipment and products for the execution of the Agreement, invoice processing, support of contact platforms, postal and courier entities,
entities providing consulting, advisory, auditing, legal, tax and accounting assistance to the Administrator.
(4) Personal data will be stored for the duration of the Agreement, and to the extent related to the defense or assertion of claims, until the statute of limitations for claims. The Administrator may keep personal data longer, but this will only happen for legitimate reasons, if the law allows such storage.
(5) You are entitled, with respect to your personal data, to the extent and subject to exceptions under the RODO or other laws, to:
- demand from the Administrator access to your personal data,
- demand from the Administrator to rectify your personal data,
- demand the erasure of data processed unduly,
- demand restriction of data processing,
- to object to the processing of personal data,
- transfer data within the scope of Article 20 of the General Data Protection Regulation,
- file a complaint with the DPA if you consider that the processing of your personal data violates data protection regulations.
Provision of data is voluntary, but necessary for the purposes indicated above.
How to delete or disable cookies?
Your web browser is responsible for handling (including deleting) cookies. It is in its settings that you should make the necessary changes. The operating procedure may vary depending on the browser used. You can learn about how to block and restrict the installation of cookies through your browser settings or by using one of the many (free) solutions available at http://jakwylaczyccookie.pl/jak-wylaczyc-pliki-coo.